LIONS GATE HOTEL
McClellan's First Class Lodging
Large Conference Center
The McClellan Conference Center has a lot to offer. With a professional event staff to help make your next event a success and over 70,000+ Sq.Ft. of event space!
Special Lodging Benefits
McClellan Jet Services and Lions Gate Hotel have specially designed a simple plan for frequent flyers. Through our Royal Rewards Club (RRC) you have a wide variety of services to choose from to enhance your comfort and planning while visiting the Sacramento area. You'll also have an automatic suite upgrade, if available.
After a hard day of work, relax in the pool with a refreshing beverage.
The Lions Gate Hotel and Conference Center in Sacramento offers wonderful amenities. Whether your stay at the Lions Gate Hotel and Conference Center is for business or pleasure, the warm, personal service and abundant Sacramento resort style amenities are sure to make your visit a delight.
- ADA Accessible
- Historic Ballroom
- Complimentary Hot Breakfast Buffet
- Full Service Restaurant
- Bar/Cocktail Lounge
- Business Center
- High-Speed Internet Access
- Exceptional Fitness Center—Passes Available Upon Request to the Nearby California Family Fitness Center (small $5/day service charge)
- Beautiful Jogging Path
- Variety of Activities for Kids
- 78,000 square feet of meeting/conference space
- Outdoor Swimming Pool and Patio
- Airport Shuttle: $15 per person, one way (reservation must be made 48hrs in advance: 866-258-5651)
- Complimentary Parking
- Express Check-Out
- Wake-Up Service
- Maid Service
- Same-Day Dry Cleaning/Laundry Service
- Complimentary Morning Newspapers
- Local Area Guides
- Pet Friendly Facility*
* The Lions Gate Hotel is pleased to accept guests traveling with pets. We offer dedicated guest room accommodations, a “pet walk” immediately adjacent to your guest room, and even a “doggie walk” bag station to help keep our property clean. We accept pets up to 25 lbs. and charge a non-refundable cleaning fee of $25 per room/per day.